Sunday 1 February 2015

Team Chop 'Sportive' calendar

I like Sundays. Great to do a big ride, then spend some time plotting and planning. My wall planner is taking shape! 

Today (1st Feb) I did 60 miles, averaging 15.4, which I'm happy about given the strong artic northerly wind of the coast! Bloody freezing! The chopper bike worked well today, much thanks to Alister at mecycle cafe who sorted out the brakes and gear tension. My legs lasted out well, although I probably pushed it a bit to much on way back, hate slowing down in the wind.

I've finally organised most of my weekends between now and July, here is a list of events I will be attending. I will be on the chopper unless otherwise stated  .....

15th march: Jodrell Bank sportive 
22nd march: Eden Valley, Epic Events
29th march: Cheshire Cat (kilotogo)
April 12th: North shore & moors (MTB)
May 2nd: Selkirk national MTB champs
May 10th: Fred whitton challenge 
May 24th: polka dot jersey sportive
May 31st: roman roads sportive (HMCC)
June: 6/7 Bala boot camp (including the balla half ironman (road bike)
20-23rd Team chop bootcamp in the Lake District 


No comments:

Post a Comment