Saturday 20 June 2015

Bad news comes in 3's.....

Ok have to admit last week was one I'd rather not repeat. Had to cancel my Lake District 5 day climbing camp due to contracting food poisoning from rice, only now starting to feel human again. My long term right sided lower back injury reared its ugly head again, with consequent knee pain. This is being urgently attended to, thanks to Mo, sports injury therapist, Martin, masseur, and Dave Wordsworth, physio. Lastly, the driver for the motorhome very sadly had to pull out, leaving a mad dash to find a replacement driver, just two weeks out. The whole week has been spent either on the phone or on the treatment bed getting my back fixed. Good news is.... Knee and back improving, stomach is now almost back to normal, plus
I'm only 2lbs off my target weight, and I now have 3 drivers for the trip! Result!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment