Friday 5 June 2015

June update

Having realised not everyone following me uses social media i plan to keep a blog each day leading upto and during the event itself!

So we're in June. Things just for serious! Huge focus on climbing for next 3 weeks. Huge focus on core and flexibility. The latter being essential for handling a chopper bike up and down hills. The bike is very unforgiving on corners and even in a straight line at speed. Improving on my core conditioning has been a priority this year, but it's really been stepped up this last few weeks..... And happy to say already feeling the benefits. Far less high speed wobbles! 

Below is a pic of me enjoying the sun at top of Clieves hill, my local hill with a massive 29 metres of ascent. I know. Mind blowing climb ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment